£28 - £32 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
9 months ago
Local Authority projects
- To develop and deliver a range of highways and transportation schemes of various types and sizes including; consultations, inspections, investigations, feasibility studies, strategies, design and construction.
- Preparation of tender/contract documentation.
- Administering of the contract, supervision of contractors on site and verification of valuations for completed works
- To identify hazards, completion of risk assessments and compilation of pre-construction information ensuring all works are completed in accordance with health & safety legislation.
- Developing and maintaining effective internal and external stakeholder relationships including councillors, the public, consultants, contractors and private developers.
Most of the projects will be for Greater Manchester Mayor’s Challenge Fund (cycling and walking) programme.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.