£19000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: (rotating shift pattern) Monday - Friday
+44 (0)151 666 8947
2 months ago
Shift pattern for this role is Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm and 10pm – 6am.
Key accountabilities for Shift QA Technician include –
- Ensure materials and products are handled in a hygienic environment, in line with products specs, compliance and food legislation.
- Ensure good hygiene and house keeping standards are maintained at all times.
- Carry out Quality duties as outlined by the QA Supervisor.
- To take part in all continuous improvement projects relevant to Quality/Technical.
- Be aware of individual product requirements and acknowledge any problems specific to each product.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.