£28 - £36 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8929
over 1 year ago
• Ensure compliance by personnel and subcontractors with the requirements of the clients Project Safety Plan, The Nuclear Health, safety, Environmental and Welfare Plan and associated documents and legislation.
• Ensure that work is undertaken to specification by the implementation of safe working methods.
• Actively assist with the production and delivery of documentation for the work-pack.
• Ensure personnel are appropriately briefed to safely undertake the duties within their control.
• Ensure that the work is supervised, checked and accepted in accordance with the relevant specifications, drawings and standards of workmanship.
• Liaise with designers and / or technical experts to ensure correct interpretation of their requirements and obtain authorisation for modifications as a consequence of local conditions.
• Ensure that personnel comply with the requirements of the clients procedures and where applicable project specific procedures and quality assurance programs are adhered to and met.
Work with the project team to:
• Ensure the implementation of the Project Execution Plan (PEP)
• Promote a positive health and safety culture
• Ensure that harmonious Industrial Relations are maintained
• Improve safety performance to meet Company targets
• Produce, and maintain in a timely manner, the documentation required for their part of the works. This includes Implementation Quality Plans, Method Statements, and Risk Assessments etc.
• Identify the need for ‘in-service’ training, for him/herself (and those under his/her control) and to advise management accordingly. Such training will be relevant to both specific tasks and projected career development.
• Promote good communications between work group(s), management and centrally based staff.
• Comply with the rules and regulations, permit systems and safety requirements in force and to promote these requirements within working parties.
• Become conversant with aspects of man management, industrial relations, working agreements etc.
• Perform other duties as considered appropriate by the Engineer in Charge that lie within the capabilities and experience of the Engineer.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.