£24000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 year ago
We are looking for highly motivated candidates that posses a strong willing to learn and develop their career further within the manufacturing industry and you must therefore have a positive proactive approach when it comes to your current work ethic and future aspirations.
• Assisting with the manufacturing of Wax Emulsions whilst maintaining a consistent high standard of quality control throughout each stage of the process.
• Weigh-Bridge operations booking vehicles (product type) on and off site as well discharging vehicles & tanks where required.
• Loading & unloading heavy goods vehicles using an FLT.
• Completing and issuing various documentation in relation to site-specific operational procedures.
The Ideal Candidate Will Be:
• Polite and courteous.
• Proud in what they do and achieve.
• Punctual and reliable, maintaining excellent timekeeping skills.
• Able to work both independently and in a team-orientated environment.
• Fully aware of the importance of complying with Health & Safety rules onsite.
• Flexible and adaptable to work processes and business demands.
• A good communicator.
• Ambitious and driven to progress further within their career.
In return for the above, our client is currently offering a starting package of circa £24,000pa (depending on experience) with an excellent opportunity to climb the career ladder internally. In addition to the basic pay, the client is also able to offer a competitive holiday & pension package as well as other benefits for working through the company.
To be considered for the role, you will ideally have a strong educational background achieving good GCSE/secondary education results which should enable a smooth transition into the technical aspects of the role as you progress. You must also posses a valid FLT Counterbalance Licence to utilise when assisting with the loading/unloading of heavy-goods as stated above in the duties.
If you are now looking for a new move in your career and your career aspirations fall in line with the growth potential currently on offer in this position, please apply to the advert. Alternatively, you can contact Keenan on 0151 666 8936 if you wish discuss the role further prior to your initial application.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.