£65000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, business mileage, company credit card, laptop
+44 (0)151 666 8960
over 1 year ago
Sector: Thermal Insulation/HVAC
Role Type: Permanent Staff
Salary: £65,000 per annum plus package
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Regional Manager to work with a specialist provider of Thermal Insulation and HVAC services within the Industrial sectors.
The role will predominately be based out of my clients office is Pembrokeshire but will require travel to cover sites in the Wales and the South West of the UK.
If you are currently a Contracts/Site Manager with the relevant experience, this could be an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your career.
**Thermal Insulation/HVAC experience is essential**
- The Regional Manager will be responsible for the execution of scope of work in terms of safety, quality, program and cost
- Customer facing - You will be liaising and managing the customer
- Supervision - You will be supervising the sub-contractors and operatives on the sites
- P/L (profit & loss) - You will be responsible for P/L management and
- You will be empowered to secure new contracts, execute them and return a profit in line with the budget (there is already a strong workload in place but are looking for someone to help grow the business)
- You must have strong Thermal Insulation/HVAC/Ductwork background
- You must be must have experience with managing change and capturing additional scope and cost
Please click on the link to apply, or contact Tamsin directly at Scantec.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.