£45000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8935
21 days ago
£45-50k, Mon – Fri, Pension, Holiday
An exciting opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical manufacturing business on their site in Holmes Chapel. If you have a background within process engineering, providing leadership on the development, and commissioning of pharmaceutical products then this role might suit you perfectly.
The role itself will involve the following responsibilities:
- To set standards for process engineering which ensure the safe and reliable manufacture of its drug products in accordance with cGMP and quality standards and guidelines
- To direct manufacturing personnel on all process engineering issues relating to the design, specification and operation of process systems which may affect safety, product quality or regulatory compliance.
- To ensure that requirements for process engineering work are properly specified and essential deliverables identified resulting in tangible benefits in drug product process efficiency and commercial effectiveness being delivered to the company
- To ensure that process engineering design and investigation work is carried out by appropriately qualified organisation/individuals and results are properly presented.
- To evaluate processes in development and operations, identify opportunities for continuous improvement and define any changes required.
The job holder must have the following skills:
- Product & Process Knowledge
- Broad Understanding of Pharmaceutical Engineering and Industry Standards
- Process Management
- Behaviour of solids in suspension in liquified propellant gas
- Managerial Courage
- Regulatory knowledge
- Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Aerosol manufacturing systems
- Discussion Quality
- Design and operation of pressure systems
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Directing Others
- Highly Developed People
- Management Skills
- Knowledge of Site Systems
- Business Acumen
- Project Management Skills
- Developing Direct Reports
- Resource Management Skills
- Computer & Technology Literate
- Confronting Direct Reports
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working in GMP Manufacturing.
- Essential Desirable Essential Desirable.
- Member of professional Engineering Body.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.