North West London
££ Competitive + benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8967
10 months ago
To be considered for this role you must have recent relevant experience of working within a Quality Management role in a food or science / pharmaceutical company.
You will be an excellent communicator, able to develop, empower and motivate teams and present future plans to senior management. You will also be fully experienced in GMP and ISO.
Key accountabilities for Quality Manager include
- Ensure systems are in place to make sure finish products are manufactured in accordance to customer requirements.
- Ensure QA and QC activities are carried out within the agreed compliance procedures on site.
- Ensure investigations are carried out and closed in a timely manner.
- Monitor operating standards and implement continuous improvements were possible.
- Host client and regulatory inspections.
- Promote and maintain a good awareness of Health, Safety and Environmental issues on site.
- Take an active part in Quality projects.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.