£30000 - £34000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
9 months ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Days, Mon-Fri, 8am – 4.30pm
A leading FMCG Food Manufacturer with a site based in North Manchester is currently seeking a Quality Manager to join their Technical team. This is a fantastic business which has undergone a significant investment. They have a fantastic culture with a friendly, supportive and development-focused environment.
To provide a pro-active and effective Technical service to the site. Responding to day to day issues and concerns from the operations team and ensuring quality standards are understood and achieved to meet and surpass BRC and customer codes of practise. Ensure products made at site are authentic, of good quality, safe and legal.
Quality Manager – summary of responsibilities:
- Non-conformance management and investigation, including Root Cause Analysis
- Leader of Traceability exercises and investigation
- Management of internal audits and QA systems
- Validation and verification of new and current processes
- Manage the Completion of compliance/ Hygiene, GMP audits of QA systems against agreed schedule
- Customer Complaint Investigation, monitoring and trending. Carry out root cause analysis and develop corrective actions and respond to customer.
- Create reports and analysis of data to report internally and to customers
- Continually review and improve the paperwork, systems and training is in place to carry out the necessary on-line QA checks in line with QMS
- Support the Technical Manager & the business with management of audits, hosting audits as appropriate.
- Support responses & close out of non-conformance reports from audits as required
- Accountabilities include employee coaching, mentoring and development; planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance;
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the site and group policies
- Develop department goals and initiate performance improvements. Staff appraisals and reviews of personal KPI / deliverable
- Manage QA Auditors, and organise day to day QA tasks
- Deputise for the Technical Manager when required
Previous working experience of HACCP, BRC & Customer code of practice Is essential.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.