£55000 - £65000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
9 months ago
This is a brand new role in a new team due to the expansion of the services they provide into pro-active security solutions. This person will be responsible for managing and driving the team forward throughout its growth.
- Management and coaching of team
- Implementing processes and procedures
- Selling the SOC Service to new clients from a technical standpoint.
- Monitor SIEM tool for security alerts
- Carrying out investigations and proposing remedial actions
- Perform vulnerability scans
- Completion of regular security reports & closely communicating with clients
- People management
- Carrying out Investigations autonomously
- Client communication
- SIEM administration and configuration
- Use of tools such as IBM QRadar, LogRhythm, Splunk
- Proven experience of implementing new processes and changes
- Basic salary of up to £65,000
- This company are a massively growing company with a bright future ahead of them
- This role is the first of its kind so it’s an excellent opportunity to grow and shape the role
- There will be the opportunity to grow a business area
Easily commutable from York, Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.