£30000 per annum, Benefits: plus car allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8947
over 1 year ago
An FMCG manufacturing company with a site based on the Wirral is currently seeking a Sales Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to focus on B2B sales by increasing orders with existing clients and to identify potential new stockists. The Sales Account Manager will report directly in to the European Sales Manager. This is an ideal opportunity for a sales professional to join a company with a constantly growing portfolio.
This role will include some UK travel and occasional European travel.
Sales Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with customers and ensure you have a good understand of the company’s specific market.
- Identify potential new stockists.
- Gather market research on competitors’ products and suppliers.
- Propose new product development ideas based on feedback given in the market.
- Compline a report periodically detailing activity, insights and sales results.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.