+44 (0)151 666 8952
11 months ago
Our client provides building consultancy, construction, installation and process engineering to a
wide range of clients. The business operates major contracts which can include principal
contracting, large scale subcontracting and specialist services. These contracts are typically
based throughout the UK and supported by our offices in Glasgow, London and Northumberland.
- To deliver design outputs to budget, quality and programme.
- The Design Coordinator in the main will be part of the Engineering
- Design responsible for the production of an established design and detailed drawings within the project scope to the specifications and within the time limits required.
- Discretion and authority to make project delivery and technical decisions.
- Decisions having a significant impact on the project or the wider organisation will be referred to to Lead CAD – BIM Engineer / Lead Engineer and / or Engineering Design Manager.
- An appropriate Engineering qualification and relevant experience in a related role to ensure ability to complete the role.
- Knowledge and understanding Of HVAC, Mechanical and Process Systems. Inc but not limited to:
- ‐Ultra High Purity Gasses
- ‐Process Systems
- ‐Supply and Extract Systems
- ‐Compressed air
- Knowledge and understanding Of GMP Environments
- Knowledge and understanding of Design coordination, Pipework & HVAC routing principals.
- Knowledge and experience using the following software’s:
- Microsoft office
- Revit MEP
- Family Creation
- Keep project organised
- Experience in working on cloud based models
- General good under MEP modelling, systems,
- Working with parameters
- Layer management
- 2D schematic and P&ID creation
- Navis Works
- Viewpoint For Projects
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.