£45 - £50 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8916
5 days ago
Subject to Security Clearance
- That company management systems and processes and CDM requirements are adhered to.
- All works are installed and executed in accordance with the contract documents.
- Onsite interfaces and coordinate tasks to alleviate both health and safety risks as well as unnecessary financial costs and delays to the project.
- That the required quality/workmanship standards are met.
- The safety of all staff within the construction site together with the Principal Construction Manager (PCM) and other Package Integration Managers (PIM).
- Visible commitment to safety improvement programmes and follows up accidents and injuries.
- Assist in the creation and maintain a culture of zero accidents or incidents relating to occupational and personal safety, security, health issues, and environmental matters.
- Communicating to employees and contractors of the importance of meeting customer requirements including references to statutory and internal regulatory procedures.
- Assist PCM in Construction Design Management (CDM) compliance.
- Review, comment and respond to contractor programmes.
- Coordinate the integration of contractor programmes.
- Review request for information (RFI) responses prior to response to contractor to determine cost and schedule impacts.
- Implement project internal change management processes.
- Assist in raising any instructions to contractor.
- Review contractor quotations for any changes to scope.
- Provision of accurate forecast to Senior Construction Manager (PCM).
- Review and actively engage in short term planning activities e.g. Plan of the Week and constraints.
- All - maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a good team player.
- Additional accountabilities for this job profile may be defined and appointed through the Chief Engineer Management Arrangements, with appointees listed within the Company Design Authorities and Technical Authorities, as held in the company management system.
- Must be able to articulate technical complexities and have very good communication skills.
- Able to chair meetings and direct the work to meet the programme.
- Able to engage within the project teams to influence project outcome across a number of interlinking projects.
- Needs an excellent understanding of HSAWA, CDM, risk assessments, safety systems, safety cases and SSoW.
- People and process management skills.
- The Project Management of Construction and practical construction site experience is essential.
- People management skills and process experience.
- Satisfactory experience of construction management for the scope of the role or the company Capability needs.
- Higher National Diploma Building Services Engineering (HVAC) or equivalent.
- Authorised Person (Mechanical) equivalent to MOD course AP10
- CSCS Supervisor
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.