+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 1 year ago
THURSDAY - MONDAY 8.30AM - 5PM
Key accountabilities for Quality Assurance Technician –
- Perform regular product audits in order to monitor food safety.
- Perform regular quality checks.
- Calibrate scales, probe and other relevant equipment when required.
- Collect samples such as water, environmental and micro.
- Take part in daily taste panels.
- Conduct customer complaint investigations and ensure corrective actions are communicated.
- Conduct non conformance investigations.
- Carry out raw material investigations.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.