£20 - £25 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8916
4 months ago
Subject to Clearance
- Support delivery of financial activities as assigned to time and quality.
- Compliance to the internal finance control and governance framework in place for relevant activities.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Support provision of financial data on a timely basis.
- Provide financial administration services.
- Compliance with financial processes.
- The Company may require you to fulfill any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
- Good Payroll knowledge
- Good general standard of education, including Maths and English, or equivalent experience.
- Effective communication and team working
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to follow process
- Good attention to detail
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.