£35000 - £42000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 year ago
The vision is for you to be a business partner to the Commercial teams, with ownership of the commercial finance function, you will have the opportunity to really make this role your own. You will be given the autonomy to influence financial reporting, processes and control systems to help drive and improve business performance.
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. Normal working hours are 8am-4pm but there is flexibility around this.
Main responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Manage weekly / monthly commercial reporting & analysis
- Build productive working relationships across key stakeholders
- Work closely with supply chain and NAM’s to produce monthly forecasting
- Analysis & control of commercial overheads
- Collaborate, design, implement and review financial processes & reporting systems
- Manage reporting of monthly actuals, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Analysis and control of customer terms and case rebates
- Involvement with NPD Costing processes
- Analyse and report on Margin improvements
- Commercial commentary on weekly and monthly P&L
- Review price lists & promotions
- Support ad hoc business analysis and decision making
We will accept applications from any background or sector, but the ideal candidate will have experience of working in an FMCG manufacturing or supply chain environment with demonstrable experience of supporting commercial teams.
Excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach to work is necessary, as you will interface with a wide range of individuals at all levels throughout the business.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.