£25500 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 year ago
Entry salary would be £25,500 rising upon successful completion of internal training and / or six months probation, This role does include a plant bonus of up to £850 per year (to be discussed upon telephone screening).
A leading FMCG manufacturer is looking to recruit a Warehouse & Logistics Team Leader to take responsibility for ensuring all warehouse, logistics and weighbridge activities are conducted in line with site processes to safeguard customer requirements.
This business is currently expanding and undergoing a huge amount of investment. With a fantastic culture, they can fully support those who are keen to progress and develop their career.
Leading a small team, this role requires an engaging but challenging leadership style and would be very “hands on”, you would be required to demonstrate a high level of floor presence, monitoring the performance of your team operating in different areas across the site.
Warehouse & Logistics Team Leader - key responsibilities:
- To promote a strong EHS culture always leading by example
- Coaching and mentoring of your Warehouse & logistics team members
- Ensure loads are loaded, tipped and through the weighbridge process at the planned times on the daily slot sheet and goods in schedule
- To monitor performance throughout the shift and act quickly if required ensuring targets are met
- Investigate and show improvements for any non conformances raised.
- Ensure accurate stock control and daily counts conducted reporting any high stock levels of concern
- To promote team engagement at briefs and improvement projects
- To closely work with the Warehouse Supervisor and Supply Chain manager to optimise shift performance capabilities
- To ensure shift surveillance is delivered and non conformance acted upon
- Ensure a detailed documented shift handover is always conducted
Experience of SAP and Weighbridge processes would be an advantage but are not essential, as these are both fully trained.
Commutable from: Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Gainsborough, Grimsby, Worksop, Lincoln, North Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.