£23000 - £28000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
3 months ago
As soon as possible
Weekly rotation of Early and Late 8 hour shifts Monday to Friday
Benefits include free parking, free canteen, 6% pension and 25 days holiday plus stats
Salary will depend on experience – £20,000 – £25,000 plus Shift Allowance
Based in Liverpool
Our client a global Contract testing company are looking to appoint 6 additional Shift Laboratory Analysts to their site in North Liverpool as part of ongoing growth plans. Due to the shift nature of the role access to own transport is essential as the site isn’t reachable for the shift pattern on public transport. The roles are open to both Graduates looking to gain valuable experience and kick start their careers but also to Experienced candidates looking for their next career move and to join a rapidly expanding business with excellent career prospects.
Experience in ICP and XRF would be very desirable however full training will be provided. The following duties aren’t exhaustive and please do get in touch for a full job spec:
- Metal and mineral analysis
- Preparation of samples
- Logging and storing samples
- Following defined methods
- Being involved in laboratory instrument maintenance and operation
- Organising and planning daily workload
- Ideally educated to HNC / HND level as a minimum with 12 months experience or Graduate level with some experience (preferred) for entry level positions – full training will be provided however
- To be considered for the higher salary levels candidates will be expected to have at least 2-3 years experience and preferably demonstrable experience in ICP and XRF
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.