£35000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
12 months ago
Key accountabilities for H&S Advisor –
- Lead & coordinate Health & Safety activities.
- Head up the induction process for new staff across the site in relation to H&S.
- Advise line managers on legal requirements, industry best practice, and company standards.
- Ensure communication with key stakeholders is strong to help drive the health & safety plan.
- Reinforce good safety cultures, creating the forums and opportunities to involve and communicate with colleagues
- Coordinate the maintenance/review of risk assessment and safe systems of work processes.
- Coordinate the accident investigation processes.
- Carry out routine Site Health & Safety/Environmental audits to comply with the site requirements.
- Review, update and maintain Site Health & Safety/Environmental Policy & procedures manuals.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.