£21 - £25 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8977
over 1 year ago
3 Months Rolling
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in East London for a Planning Officer to join one of the city's most active Development Management services.
It is a growing local authority who have a large number of major development projects in progress at present and in the future. They are situated with great transport connections to the city and boast one of the most diverse and culturally unique boroughs in London.
The Planning Officer posts will be an exciting opportunity for you to pick up a mixed caseload of complex minor and minor applications with a view to moving onto larger applications in the future.
- The processing of planning and related applications, including giving advice on their submission. This will be a mixed caseload of minors and complex minors.
- Use knowledge of planning legislation to provide pre-application advice and clear guidance to applicants and agents with the submission of planning applications.
- Conducting site visits as required.
- Communuicating with all key stakeholders involved in the planning process
- Provide statistical and performance information, letters and reports in connection with the planning application process.
- Keeping up to date with local regional and national planning policy.
As Planning Officer, you will:
- Have experience in a development management planning role within a UK Local Authority.
- Be available for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension beyond this period.
The client is offering a pay rate between £21-25 per hour however may be open to further negotiation based on experience and a strong interview.
To speak about these positions or similar opportunities in this field, please contact Ollie Melton on 0151 666 8977 or email your CV today.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.