£24,000 – £28,000
+44 (0)151 666 8968
over 1 year ago
As soon as possible
£24,000 – £28,000 depending on experience plus Relocation Package if required
Benefits include a company bonus scheme
Based in Wiltshire
Commutable from Oxford, Reading, Chippenham, Gloucester, Bath
An international Pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint a number of experienced QC Analysts to their team based in Wiltshire as part of ongoing expansion plans. Candidates will be expected to work across a number of different products within the QC team and be involved in method transfer as and when required. Any experience of method validation would be highly desirable. Relocation packages are available to the right candidates and interview dates are currently scheduled for both the 12th and 30th September so please do apply now to be considered.
- Transfer new methods into the team and perform routine analysis of in process and finished products
- Perform development and validation of Analytical techniques
- Be involved in projects across the department as well as in conjunction with clients
- Review analytical data to ensure compliance with standard procedures
- Be involved in any troubleshooting when required
- Perform all work to cGMP
- Minimum qualified to BSc level or equivalent in Chemistry or a related subject
- At least 12 months experience for entry level positions and ideally at least 2-3 years for higher entry
- In depth experience in HPLC outside of just following an SOP
- Motivated, flexible and progression focussed individuals looking for their next career move within a progressive multinational global corporation with opportunities to really develop their career to the next level.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.