£35000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: relocation package, bonus, private medical insurance
+44 (0)151 666 8968
over 1 year ago
As soon as possible
£35 – 42,000 plus bonus
Oxfordshire, Oxford, Reading, Bicester, Thatcham, Berkshire
A leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Oxford is currently recruiting for an additional Senior Analytical Development Scientist to join the business on a permanent basis as part of ambitious growth plans.
Salary will depend on experience. A generous relocation package is also on offer for the successful candidates if needed. Benefits include Private Medical insurance, up to 10% pension, free parking, cycle to work scheme.
The successful candidate as past of the Analytical Development Laboratory will support the other sections of the Pharmaceutical Development services in the completion of development activities and/ or stability testing, as agreed with the client and in line with business needs. Once the methods have been developed the successful candidates will then be responsible for the method transfer of those methods to the company’s manufacturing facility for the QC department to then implement within their daily testing of the new products. Working alongside the formulation development teams on client projects. Acting as the Lead on Method Development projects.
- Analyse samples, using appropriate methods – main test method is HPLC, to the required standards producing high quality data.
- Perform method development and method validation
- Ensure that equipment/instrumentation is calibrated and maintained and that laboratory records/ documentation complies with cGMP.
- Plan own work on a daily basis to maximise efficiency.
- Depending on level of experience become lead analyst for a project – working independently to ensure all time lines are met and that line management are kept fully briefed.
- Show capability of learning / understanding pharmaceutical knowledge and applying or remembering for future use.
- Depending on level of experience and role offered be capable of supervising other members of staff when needed
- BSc with 4-5 years experience minimum or HND / HNC with 7-8 years experience minimum.
- Experience of working within a GMP Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in HPLC is essential
- Experience of method development and method validation.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.