£50 - £60 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8977
about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Cambridgeshire for a Development Management Team Leader to lead the team during a time of exciting development and growth.
You will be leading a team of Planning Officers through to Principal Planning Officers, signing off on applications and also getting involved in applications of a more complex nature.
- Extensive DM Team management experience /line management of staff dealing with a range of planning applications/performance management experience.
- Ability to lead on and deal with a small number of complex major planning applications through from pre-application stage to decision.
- Excellent working knowledge of planning legislation and up to date practice.
As Development Management Team Leader, you will:
- Have experience in a planning management post in a UK Local Authority, or be ready to step up from Principal level.
- Be available for an initial 6 months with potential for extension beyond this period.
The client is offering a fantastic pay rate between £50-60 per hour for this role, which will be inside IR35.
To speak about this position or similar opportunities in this field, please contact Ollie Melton on 0151 666 8977 or email your CV today.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.