£70000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance & Bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8905
6 months ago
You will report to the Programme Management & Project Controls Director and will work as part of a team who will be responsible for setting and assuring planning standards and best practice for the successful delivery of projects and services.
The successful candidate will have highly regulated industry sector experience, i.e. oil, gas, nuclear, power and rail. You will be an experienced Senior Planner or Head of Planning with a background in large complex projects and strong EPC experience. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills as well as being an inspirational leader. You will have planning experience within a broad range of projects as well as full project life-cycle experience. P6 experience is essential.
This role is based in Warrington; however, you can be based from either Bristol or Leicester if preferred.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support in relation to Planning to the business
- Ensure that planning standards and processes for the company are set and communicated
- Apply appropriate Assurance and Governance to ensure consistent application of risk management in support of the delivery of successful projects; audit and provide support to delivery and business winning.
- Monitor external developments for best practice
- Identify and improve the companies’ delivery of planning activities based on identified learning examples of internal and external best practice.
- To lead by example and follow companies principles and encourage a safety first working culture
- Ensure planning activities are delivered in accordance with the standards and processes set out by the BMS
- Actively promote environmental health, safety and welfare informed compliance with the legislative requirements.
The salary for this role is between £70,000-80,000pa with a generous car allowance on top. The benefits package includes 25 days holiday (excl. Bank holidays), 6% pension scheme and 20% bonus scheme. The role is based in Warrington; however, you can be based from either Bristol or Leicester if preferred. Travel is involved to other office hubs, however travel and expenses will be paid.
If you are interested in this role, contact me for further details.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.