£40000 - £70000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8979
14 days ago
As soon as possible (dependent on notice period)
Our client is a significant player in the project services field and as one of the market leaders, they have advised on numerous exciting global projects. They have extensive training and development plans and are committed to the wellbeing and growth of their employees.
Due to growth and a high number of project wins, they are now looking to hire multiple Project Managers to support with extra workload.
With offices across the North West and North East, this company are open to hiring within these regions and can be fairly flexible with location.
Working in the Rail division, the Project Manager will be required to manage projects at all stages of a project life-cycle, contribute to business development activities and lead project teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver Project Management services, particularly in Rail
- Process management for estimating, budgeting and change control procedures
- Report to the client in a clear and effective way on key issues as well as any matters for resolution
- Liaise closely with internal planners to support the preparation and development of the project
In order to succeed, you will have held a similar position previously and have the following attributes/skills:
- Project Management experience within the infrastructure sector
- Strong stakeholder management ideally in a consultancy environment
If you would like to work for this global business that offers long term stability and wellbeing for its employees, then please apply today.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.