£23.5 - £28 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8941
9 months ago
Daily Duties Include:
- Supporting commissioning activities on site
- Commissioning Technicians will install and set up units for trial
- Assist in preparations for the trial
- If unit does not run as expected you will be involved in fault finding, stripping down and rebuilding units
- Experience with Maintenance and Control Panels ideal
JIB, NVQ 3 or Equivalent, CSCS/CCNSG
SC Clearance would be preferable
Hours of work:
8-10 Hours per day Monday Friday
- £23.50 (Local) All Hours
- £28 (traveller) All Hours
Candidates may have relevant experience in the following roles: Electrician
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.