£25000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
17 days ago
Are you a HSE Officer with a background in manufacturing. This is a permanent role in a global pharmaceutical company based in North Wales with exceptional career opportunities and real career growth.
Commutable from: Wrexham, Chester, Liverpool, Manchester, Ruthin, Birkenhead, Ellesmere Port, Deeside
This expanding multinational Pharmaceutical Company are one of the largest generic
Pharmaceutical manufacturers in the UK; currently seeking an ambitious HSE professional to join their team.
Joining the Engineering Department as a HSE Officer reporting into the HSE Manager this is an opportunity to expand your skill set in a global environment with a strong reputation for employee engagement and promotion.
The focus of this role is to support the internal functions and provide advise across the manufacturing process.
As a part of the Engineering team you will be accustomed to working across various areas and liaising with stakeholders and team members.
Key aspects of your role will be to:
- provide assistance to management to promote, facilitate and ensure compliance with legislation, company policies and procedural requirements.
- You will be responsible for assisting with risk assessments, audits, accident investigations, updating procedures and undertaking health and safety inductions for the engineering department.
- You will also manage the Safety Hub training system and provide with the development and implementation of safety training to strengthen awareness and assist develop competencies.
Real team player with a passion for HSE. You will be able to demonstrate:
- A detailed understanding of H&S legislation and experience with implementation.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- You will also have the ability to analyze data, undertake trend analysis and identify suitable corrective actions.
You will be qualified with an industry recognized HSE qualification (NEBOSH), possibly a Chartered Member of IOSH.
Experience with Asbestos Management, COSHH,DSEAR, Fire Risk Management and OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 together with experience working within the chemical, pharmaceutical or engineering
Apply on line to express interest in the role – all successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.