£25000 - £32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
over 1 year ago
The Production Planner will be responsible for supporting the site in the development of production plans according to demand and plant capacity.
The successful Production Planner will have excellent attention to detail and experience of working and organising data in a fast paced manufacturing environment. The role could suit a highly experienced production planner or a candidate with materials / supply chain experience keen to develop into a production planning role (salary therefore dependent on experience).
Responsibilities of the Production Planner
• Produce the production plan/schedule for the allocated production lines
• Adjust production plan/schedule if any change is required
• Ensuring timely and accurate contact & conversations with the supply planners/demand planners across the group
• Work with production managers to understand capacity available
• Ensure the raw materials and packaging supplies are available on a daily basis
• Weekly co‐ordination across all areas of the business to ensure alignment and that raw materials/other are in place
• Organise shipments out of the factory in a timely manner
• Ensure raw materials for Co‐packers are sent when required and maintain stock level accuracy.
• Approve invoices associated with logistics operations
• Monitor and report against job related KPIs
Application via CV
£25,000 - £32,000 (DOE), company pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Commutable from: Crewkerne, Chard, Yeovil, Ilchester, Bridport, Axminster Dorchester
Monday - Friday 40 hours a week
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.