£17 - £18.50 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8999
083208 - Contract
over 1 year ago
Daily Duties Will Include:
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance based in a workshop environment.
- Diagnosing & rectifying mechanical faults.
- Assisting with maintenance.
- Attending regular site visits to carry out site-based machine maintenance/breakdown procedures.
- NVQ Level 3 in related Mechanical Discipline or equivalent.
- CSCS card for site work.
- Experience completing maintenance duties in a workshop & on-site environment.
Long Term - Option to work in a full time permanent capacity if desired.
Monday to Friday - 08:00am-04:00pm
40 Hours p/week (overtime available with overtime rates applicable).
Self Employed: £17-£18.50p/hour (dependant on current qualifications/experience).
Candidates may hold relevant experience in the following roles: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician & Maintenance Mechanical Fitter.
If you're interested in the opportunity available and you meet the essential requirements, please apply to the advert. Alternatively, you can call Keenan on 0151 666 8936 to discuss the role further.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.