£24000 - £29000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
KM - 2708
over 1 year ago
Globally recognized and respected pharmaceutical manufacturer.
Commutable from Oxford - Bristol - bath - Reading - Gloucester - Chelmsford - Andover - Chippenham - Stroud - Cheltenham - Basingstoke
- Demonstrated HPLC experience
- Natural “problem solving” attitude
- Defined career paths created recently to ensure progression in role
- Monday to Friday - Days only (normal shifts with overtime available)
- Relocation supported for the right candidates
Having recently restructured to ensure that there are genuine career paths for candidates entering the business; you will join as a QC Scientific Officer with clear career paths to Lead roles within the teams.
Your daily key responsibilities include but are not limited too:
- The transfer of methodology into the lab
- Be a part of the development of validation procedures in the lab
- Ensuring cGMP is applied at all times
- Degree in Chemistry / related field essential
- Significant experience in HPLC – and the ability to walk us through your techniques
- Experience in instrumental and traditional analytical techniques
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability problem solve and work as a team.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.