£35000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
24 days ago
You will be supporting internal users to identify and solve faults on the laboratory systems and associated infrastructure.
- Work with the lab teams to identify issues and troubleshoot these
- Drive enhancements to lab applications.
- Lead small sized projects.
- Works with the wider IT community to resolve issues.
- Perform technical audits of systems
- Issues with lab applications need to be resolved with a sense of urgency.
- Seek proactive problem prevention measures
- Support & troubleshooting of multiple Windows servers
- Pharmaceutical background required
- Proactive attitude towards fault resolution
- Database Support - Mainly SQL databases
- Application Support
- Experience working within a laboratory environment/LIMS
- Diagnosing network issues and escalating to Network team if necessary
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Face to face and remote support experience
- Working with a company with global reach
- Opportunity to travel
- Yearly performance bonuses
- Training and development programs
- Bespoke benefits package
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.