£42000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, life assurance
+44 (0)151 666 8953
5 months ago
This is a permanent night shift role, hours of work are Monday to Friday 10pm - 6am (40 hours a week).
The successful Night Shift Production Manager will have previous experience in a food manufacturing environment. You will be able to demonstrate problem solving skills as well as excellent communication and influencing skills. Experience of managing a hygiene function as well as production would be desirable.
Responsibilities of the Shift Production Manager include:
• To oversee the complete shift production and hygiene activities and liaise with management/engineering on any issues that may affect plan and KPI achievement.
• To deliver KPIs ensuring that the department achieves plan and that all schedules are met on the shift.
• To investigate and report any downtime caused by either staff or mechanical issues
• Complete plan attainment file on a daily basis for ‘Morning Meeting’ discussion.
• Ensure safety, health, welfare and environmental awareness of all staff in department at all times by ensuring all are trained and aware of all relevant procedures.
• Ensure that product quality is produced to specification, liaising with the Technical Department
• Manage the performance and development of all team members
• Manage absence, disciplinary and grievance matters as required alongside HR
• Manage and control hours within the department to ensure maximum efficiency of output and appropriate cost controls.
• Deputise for Production Manager and fellow Shift Managers as necessary.
• Manage the departmental budgets including hours, consumables and chemicals
• Promote and support continuous improvement within the team, processes and
• systems on both the shift and site.
• Achievement of all Company, customer and regulatory standards in relation to
• health, safety, environmental, food safety and hygiene.
Application via CV
Night Shift Production Manager
£42,000 - £45,000 + bonus, pension, life assurance, 26 days holiday + bank holidays
Mon to Friday 10pm – 6am
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.