£20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
over 1 year ago
North West London
Monday to Fiday, (7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm)
A leading FMCG manufacturer in North West London is currently seeking Goods In Warehouse Operatives to add to their growing Warehouse & Logistics team.
You will be part of a team in managing all incoming deliveries and taking appropriate action when there are discrepancies, following company procedure and policies. You will liaise and communicate effectively with other departments, accurately inputting and maintaining company systems. Working closely with the Team Leader to complete all tasks in required timeframe while ensuring service, quality and health and safety standards are maintained.
Warehouse Operative (Goods In) responsibilities include:
- Raising new, updating existing and closing old work orders
- Booking in stock, Quality checking, Allocating, & Picking orders via ERP system
- Raising and completing NCRs
- Complete process of all Returned items daily from Production area, estimation of amounts, re-labelling or re-boxing as required and add back to system
- Daily update of KPI reports
- Completion of Warehouse weekly H &S Safety checks
- Completion of Risk Assessments of daily warehouse tasks
- Assist warehouse operators in process and procedures in absence of Team Leader
- Assist with training of new or existing team members
- Cover of Goods In Team Leaders during sickness or holidays
- Assisting in completion of Stock Takes & Stock rotation as per agreed processes
- Waste management (cardboard and bins)
- Maintain the working area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
You will need to be fully PC literate and comfortable working with ERP system (Orderwise). Previous experience of working in a warehouse environment and warehouse processes is essential, either manufacturing or distribution.
This is a high volume, fast paced environment with regular repetitive medium lifting of boxes up to 30kg. The role will require you to perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labelling operations and sorting.
Application via CV only
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.