+44 (0)151 666 8947
25 days ago
Please be aware this role is on a DAYS based rotating shift pattern, 12 hours 6am-6pm.
Key accountabilities for QA Assistant –
- Apply high quality standards ensuring legislative requirements are met and maintained.
- Managed non conformance and feedback to operations teams so corrective actions can be carried out.
- Product, organoleptic and micro testing against specific requests.
- Carry out traceability investigations.
- Provide technical support to all factory teams.
- Calibration of equipment.
- Support NPD trials and product launches.
- Take part in and promote all relevant continuous important initiatives.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.