£380 - £400 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8972
3 months ago
Our client is a main contractor within the Highways Infrastructure sector, they currently have a live requirement for a Project Manager on a contract basis to undertake the Project Management of studies and schemes in the Renewal of Roads delivery programme from concept through to completion of construction. The successful candidate will act as an Operations lead within a multidisciplinary project team and to proactively drive the successful and efficient delivery of Scheme objectives to the agreed programme and budget.
The role will be based from Bristol for a minimum of 3 days per week with the option of working from Birmingham 2 days.
The services and task deliverable will require a Project Manager with the following competencies:
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent.
- Experience in delivering a programme of highways studies and schemes ranging in size and complexity (circa £20m/annum).
- Working knowledge of Highways England’s standards and delivery processes and procedures, including value management and Departures from Standard requirements.
- Working knowledge of CDM requirements
- Working knowledge of the NEC3 form of contract
- Experience of Collaborative Programme Planning
- Experience in Lean practices
- Proven ability to manage cost, time and quality
- Good communication skills and able to work at all levels within multidisciplinary teams and with partners, stakeholders and customers.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.