£450 - £499 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8912
over 1 year ago
This role will require the Systems Analyst to confidently and accurately determine the resource and effort required to build new configurations and apply those configurations in to another system.
Key skills required
Supporting medium to large system implementations including:
- Working as part of a team to deliver to time, cost and quality
- Stakeholder engagement to understand business requirements
- Translating business activities and procedures into system processes
- Identification and escalation of risks and issues
- Data migration
- User acceptance testing
- System training
- Working experience of Northgate (v5+)
- Detailed expert design and build contribution
- Ability to lead design workshops
- Supporting the User Acceptance stage
- Supporting the Train stage
- Knowledge and experience in Local Authorities"
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.