£ Competitive salary, annual bonus, 23 days holiday p/a, Private Healthcare, Pension Contribution, Free onsite parking
+44 (0)151 666 8922
about 1 year ago
About Us/ Who we are
Scantec are a Technical recruitment specialist, providing a range of expert recruitment and talent acquisition services to clients throughout the UK. We have over 30 years experience built on a reputation of enhancing businesses, progressing careers and striving for success.
The Recruitment Administrator will be responsible for undertaking all administration tasks to support recruitment teams.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Reformat CV’s based on designated priorities to a universal format
- Generate contract documents
- Maintain contracts tracker following compliance flow charts
- Process emails from public inboxes
- Scan all required documents to a good quality
- Print all documents requested and distribute amongst staff
- Receive and distribute incoming post
- Check and prepare outgoing post and frank appropriately
- Obtain purchase orders for any purchases made
- Maintain stationery levels by completing a weekly stock check and replenishment order
- Assist in the organisation of and facilitation of meetings and corporate events
- Packing Invoices
- Issuing Timesheets
- Logging and resolving IT Issues
- Support services for payroll and accounts
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for people with:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to prioritise and work through high volumes of routine work
- Ability to work on own initiative within a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
This role would suit someone with an out-going personality, along with a pro-active and positive attitude.
A valid UK driving licence is essential.
What's on Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus**
- 23 days holiday per annum
- Private Healthcare*
- Pension Contribution*
- Free onsite parking
*Subject to satisfactory completion of probationary period
** Subject to satisfactory completion of probationary period and KPI achievement
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.