£23000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
22 days ago
Key responsibilities of the Quality Control (QC) Technician include –
- Ensure all production is being carried out in line with Quality Control, HACCP requirements, operating procedures including visual inspections, audits, QC line checks as required.
- Take product samples as required for QC testing, organoleptic analysis, external microbiological and chemical analysis, and shelf life retention.
- Take Environmental swabs and air plates.
- Inspect all raw materials entering the site to ensure they meet specification.
- Audit production documentation to ensure correct completion and highlight any anomalies.
- Manage non-conforming materials to ensure appropriate action is taken depending on the corrective action decision.
- Monitor shelf life.
- Conduct organoleptic analysis on all products to maintain consistency.
- Review supplier approval.
- Complete customer technical documentation when required.
- Ensure BRC Quality Standards, Good Manufacturing Policies, KMS standards and procedures are followed and documented where required.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.