£45 - £50 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8994
Contract Quantity Surveyor
6 months ago
Some of the key responsibilities for this position include:
- Supporting project delivery.
- Managing the project lifecycle.
- Price and prepare monthly financial cost reports and cashflow forecasts.
- Prepare and agree final client accounts.
- Extensive NEC experience.
- Solid Commercial awareness.
- Strong post contract experience.
- Main contractor experience.
Should this position be of interest to you, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV and I will come back to you in due course
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.