Circa £40,000 (DOE)
+44 (0)151 666 8953
2 months ago
Circa £40,000 + Benefits
Shifts: Nights, 4on, 4off
Brighton, Worthing, Chichester, Crawley, Horsham, Eastbourne, West Sussex, East Sussex, Sussex, South East.
My client is a leading national chilled foods manufacturer; they are seeking a Multi Skilled Engineer for their growing business. The purpose of Multi Skilled Engineer role is to work through a programme of engineering maintenance and provide engineering support for all assets on site.
Summary of key responsibilities:
• Take prime responsibility for a comprehensive maintenance programme based on an electronic PM system targeted at reducing non-productive time maximising machine availability
• Input data into the PM system on a daily basis to ensure engineering information is up to date and accurate. Pass relevant information daily to colleagues.
• Deliver a first class pro-active service and support for production requirements and factory services. PPM’s, correctives and deep cleans
• Train and assist production to deliver efficient machine setup and rapid start ups. Train and assist hygiene to deliver efficient deep cleans.
• Ensure own work and that of others is complaint with health, food safety and environmental requirements.
• Take ownership of all damage and repeated failures, investigate in conjunction with Team Leader and drive action.
• Carry out other property and site facilities maintenance as required
You will be an experienced time served Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a recognised apprenticeship and good academic qualifications in either electrical or mechanical engineering, with experience of mechanical and electrical fault finding, within a FMCG / Manufacturing environment, with Food or Drink Manufacturing experience being deemed as highly desirable.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.