£35000 - £38000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
6 months ago
They are looking to innovate and disrupt the market and are constantly looking at ways in which they can improve overall business processes and are currently working with the likes of AI within their systems.
- Create, enhance, and maintain operational and analytical databases to support the application and analytics suite.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to ensure database performance, stability, quality and commercial success
- Responsible for investigating and resolving technical and customer-specific issues, and the preparation of ad-hoc reports and queries
- Lead selected projects, sprints or work packages as and when required
- Managing overall optimization of the databases
- Assist with database design and data warehouse implementation
- T-SQL – to have dealt with large data sets and tuned and optimized complex stored procedures
- SQL experience
- Database Maintenance
- Supporting the Development of data warehouses
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.