£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8912
10 days ago
- Worked on a similar BI project previously
- Degree qualified in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or a Data Science equivalent.
- Administration and maintenance of the Azure (cloud) platform
- Developed SSIS packages for net new data sources
- Able to create new data models and modify existing data models in SSAS.
- Development of test plans, test cases and test scripts
- SQL Development in a Data Warehouse environment
- Capable of understanding and developing in C#
You’ll be proactive and self-motivated, have excellent communication and organisational skills and be able to collaborate with internal stakeholders to set expectations and deliver solutions in a timely and effective manner.
In return, this FTSE 250 market leader will provide a great working environment, competitive salary, excellent bonus structure, share schemes, 25 days holiday with option to buy or sell up to 5 additional, private healthcare and free onsite parking.
This is an exciting time to join the business at the point of significant change and growth world-wide.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.