£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8912
2 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial, passionate and tech driven Cloud Engineer to join a like-minded company based in Cheshire. The organisation is a Microsoft Gold partner with multi cloud skills across AWS and Azure.
As a Cloud Engineer you will be collaborating with a talented, experienced team, providing best-in-class solutions for extremely complex problems with the opportunity to work on the most cutting-edge technology platforms and tools available.
- Supporting, designing and deploying solutions customers
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the AWS platform
- Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
- Providing monitoring and stability, working towards the objective of zero customer raised tickets.
Key Skills Required
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Design and implementation experience with distributed applications across hybrid cloud solutions
- Networking, infrastructure or database architecture
If you have experience migrating legacy systems to cloud and then transforming them to lean and efficient cloud native solutions, then this role could be for you!
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.