£18000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: plus benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8947
2 months ago
A manufacturing company with a site based in the North West is currently seeking a Flavour Application Technologist to join their NPD team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to support the development team with related projects from a flavour point of view. The Flavour Application Technologist will report in to the Development Supervisor.
Key accountabilities for Flavour Technologist include –
- Testing new flavour raw materials and develop formulations.
- Ensure new flavour formulations are safe and meet legislative requirements.
- Ensure new flavour raw materials fall inline with budget restrictions.
- Set up and monitor shelf lift trails.
- Organise and take part in taste panels.
- Ensure you keep up to date with current alcohol beverage flavour trends.
- To encourage training to help increase team performance were necessary.
- Liaise with other departments within the business as required.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.