£30000 - £36000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
NE DBA bh
7 months ago
- Reporting using T-SQL – pulling reports for Finance, sales teams etc.
- SQL server reporting services
- Maintenance of databases – backups, change management
- Monitoring database to make sure there are no issues
- Server configuration & database building
- Changes from the development team– table changes, changes to stored procedures, change control etc
- Testing databases and making any changes.
- Turning user requirements into technical specifications
- Writing queries – some complex such as Stored procedures, Views etc.
- Use of T-SQL
- Experience with Qlikview or similar
- Reporting – able to pull data based on given parameters
- Database and server administration & maintenance
- Flexible working hours
- Discount packages available - healthcare, retail and childcare
- Free car parking
- Lots of training and development one on one
- Up skill and develop on the reporting side
- Can move upwards and progression is open
- Lots of opportunity for growth
Central location - commutable from Liverpool, Wirral, Chester, North Wales
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.