£23000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
3 months ago
THIS IS A 12 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT ROLE
Technical Assistant responsibilities include:
- Prepare microbiological samples / swabs / water samples and input data in to the necessary quality database.
- Audit production paper work and organise accordingly.
- Carry out customer complaint investigations.
- Glass audits.
- Temperature logs.
- Keep on top of non conformance log.
- Take part in technical projects as required.
You will have knowledge of Quality Management Systems; have good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise your workload.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.