£40000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8979
about 2 months ago
As soon as possible (dependent on notice period)
Our client is a multinational consultancy who provide services to shape the built environment. They have presence across multiple countries with many notable projects and place great emphasis on recruiting and retaining the best staff and as such, offer fantastic employee development schemes and benefits.
Due to growth, they are now looking to recruit a Project Manager to work on some major Highways projects ranging in value from £10M to £50M. You will be required to deliver on project management commissions in the highways sector and understand the clients’ needs.
You will also be involved in bidding for new Highways projects and act as Project Manager once these are won.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Developing relationships with existing clients and also prospect for work with both new and existing clients
- Delivering commissions with the Project team in accordance with company standards
- Ensuring profitability for the business
In order to succeed, you will have held a similar position previously and have the following attributes/skills:
- Demonstrable Project Management experience in the Highways sector
- Experience in Programme Management, Asset Management, Change/Transformation Management, PMO
- Awareness of bidding/tendering, having been involved in these
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.