£50000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8905
11 months ago
They are looking to recruit an experienced Planner on a permanent basis. The main focus of this person is to support the planning/scheduling of the design and construction stages of various engineering projects.
- Develop construction programmes/schedules from first principles, after consideration of construction methodology, site constraints and suitable production rates;
- Discuss with various project members relative merits of different possible construction approaches
- Develop construction phasing diagrams, time location charts and other visual aids to communicate construction planning thoughts;
- Produce constructability reports that capture key issues, assumptions, risks and opportunities;
- Prepare and present construction planning slides to a variety of audiences;
- Help to develop suitable skills in other team members
- Good understanding of modern construction methods and constructability issues
- Good understanding, and first-hand experience, of construction logistics across a number of sites;
- Some experience of planning and scheduling techniques
- Be able to work predominantly in London, with occasional trips beyond;
- Experience with P6/MSP
- Engineering background would be beneficial
- Experience working hand in hand on a project with a design team is essential
This company offers a competitive salary at all levels and offers excellent benefits package. The benefits include Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Accident Assurance and Income Protection cover. You will also have access to a grade-related Flexible Benefit Fund which you can choose to take as extra cash or spend on a wide range of choice benefits to help you with your work/life balance and financial security.
In addition all permanent employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share Scheme where employees could receive two Profit Share payments per year.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact me on 0151 666 8905 or email email@example.com
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.