£23 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8941
11 months ago
Daily Duties Include:
- Preparation for testing
- Test & Inspection of electrical equipment in Farms, Farmhouses, Barns ect.
- Drawing/ Logging locations of sockets/ electrical equipment
- Remedial work; maintenance or replacement of electrical equipment as required
- Replacing Smoke/Co2 alarms if due to expire
- Organising with the client when test work can take place if areas need to be shutdown
- Reporting test results to supervisor and clients directly
JIB/ Level 3 electrical certs
Previous experience as a test electrician
Basic Disclosure/ Basic DBS Certificate
Hours of work:
40 per week Monday - Friday
Self Employed Rates:
Candidates may have relevant experience in the following roles: Test electrician, Approved electrician, 2391 electrician
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.