£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 1 year ago
Key responsibilities of Site Services Manager include:
- Drive the implementation and development of maintenance and reliability of best practice across the site.
- Project co-ordination; including project scope, timetable of works, health and safety planning, budget allocation and control.
- Provide suitable KPI’s and improvements plans.
- Take part in operational management of Human Resource requirements for all site services engineers, in line with company policies.
- Work with the Engineering manager to ensure all engineers, other departments and contracts complete assigned tasks inline with site health and safety regulations at all times
- Take part responsibility for the provision of out-of-hours call-out roster providing advice and management for major engineering issues.
- Maintain legal compliance in all utility supplies and discharges.
- Ensure data and records are available for audits.
- Facilitate the training and development of other Engineers.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have an engineering qualification (HND,City & Guilds, Degree) and have a good understand of factory health and safety (COSSH, NEBOSH, IOSH). You must have previously worked within a site services or facilities engineering role which included maintenance of boilers, low and high voltage distribution, pressure systems, emergency lighting and fire systems. Experience of working within a fast paced manufacturing environment would be advantageous as well as having people management experience.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.