Salary competitive depending on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8960
over 1 year ago
Sector: Nuclear / Defence (NEC3 Contracts)
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £75,000 per annum (DOE)
An excellent new opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Manager to work with a global organisation that specialise in providing specialist engineering services within the Nuclear and Highly Regulated sectors.
You will work closely with the site teams, project managers, project controls function and project accountants and you will be supporting multiple projects from tender preparation stage right through to completion.
Requirements to be considered for this role:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or a relevant subject
- Working knowledge of NEC forms of contract - any sector will be considered
- Pre and post contract knowledge
- Due to the nature of this role, you must obtain or be able to obtain SC security clearance
- Experience of working in a highly regulated sector is advantageous however is not essential
Please either click on the application link to be considered, or contact Tamsin directly at Scantec on 01516668960 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.